Terms & Conditions of participation in the UIP 2019 Chapter Meeting in Krakow
1.1. Terms and Conditions — these terms and conditions forming the content of the Agreement on the participation in the Conference and/or participation in the Accompanying Events.
1.2. Agreement — depending on the scope of the Participant’s registration: the agreement of participation in the Congress or any part thereof and/or the agreement on the participation in the Accompanying Event, concluded between the Congress Organizer and the Participant.
1.3. Congress – UIP 2019 Chapter Meeting to be held in Krakow in ICE Congress Centre on 25 – 27 of August 2019.
1.4. Congress Organiser – Congress is organised by Polskie Stowarzyszenie Flebologiczne (Polish Society of Phlebology) with its registered office in Katowice, address: ul. Ziołowa 45/47, 40-635 Katowice, entered in the register of associations of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for Katowice-Wschód in Katowice, VIII Economic Division of the National Court Register under No. KRS 000089956, REGON:270222286
1.5. DMC also Destination Management Company – is a Destination Management Company assisting the Congress Organiser with the organization of Congress. DMC Poland sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Kraków, address: 31-513 Kraków, ul. Smolki 11a, NIP [Tax ID No.] 6793080504, REGON [Company ID No.] 122519868, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for Kraków Śródmieście District in Kraków, XI Economic Division of the National Court Register under No. KRS 412901, with the share capital of: PLN 5,000.00.
1.6. Accompanying Events — social events organized by the Organizer, not forming part of the Conference (particularly not subject to the conference fee and requiring a separate registration), aimed at networking and exchange of professional experiences, such as: Gala Dinner in the Gardens of Archeological Museum, local city tours.
1.7. Participant — a person participating in the Congress and/or in the Accompanying Events, who filled in the online registration form and paid the fee.
1.8. Accompanying Person — a person participating only in the Accompanying Events or in other events unrelated to the purely scientific program of the Conference, who are registered by the Participant in the online registration form and paid the fee.
1. Participation in the Congress is valid only if:
a. Participant completed the online registration form available on the Congress website what was acknowledged by e-mail automatically generated by registration system.
b. Participant made payment for the full Congress fee and/or fee for participation in selected Accompanying events. After the registration fee is paid Participant will receive confirmation of the registration and the invoice.
2. The organizer has the right not to allow the participant to attend the Congress/Conference if he has not paid the fee for participation in the Congress.
3. In case of withdrawal from participation in the Congress, Participant is entitled to reimbursement of fee paid as specified below (Cancellations, refunds & changes conditions).
2. PRICES AND PAYMENT
Following fees apply for the Congress participation:
EARLY BIRD until 01.03.2019
Fulltime Physician UIP Member: 1300 PLN (~300,00 EUR)
Fulltime Physician Non UIP Member: 1525 PLN (~350 EUR)
Fulltime Physician – Developing countries*: 540 PLN (~125 EUR)
Fulltime Registrars / Residents/ Trainee Doctors**: 540 PLN (~125,00 EUR)
Fulltime Physician Polish Society of Phlebology (PTF) Member: 865 PLN (~200 EUR)
Student***: 220 PLN (~50 EUR)
REGULAR until 25.07.2019
Fulltime Physician UIP Member: 1650 PLN (~375,00 EUR)
Fulltime Physician Non UIP Member: 1850 PLN (~425EUR)
Fulltime Physician – Developing countries*: 650 PLN (~150 EUR)
Fulltime Registrars / Residents/ Trainee Doctors**: 650 PLN (~150 EUR)
Fulltime Physician Polish Society of Phlebology (PTF) Member: 1200 PLN (~275EUR)
Student***: 435 PLN (~100 EUR)
LATE after 25.07.2019
Fulltime Physician UIP Member: 1950 PLN (~450,00 EUR)
Fulltime Physician Non UIP Member: 2175 PLN (~500 EUR)
Fulltime Physician – Developing countries*: 760 PLN (~175 EUR)
Fulltime Registrars / Residents/ Trainee Doctors**: 760 PLN (~175,00 EUR)
Fulltime Physician Polish Society of Phlebology (PTF) Member: 1525 PLN (~350 EUR)
Student***: 435 PLN (~100 EUR)
2. All registration fees are in PLN (Polish zloty).
3. The fee in EURO is indicative only and based on the exchange rate of 25 August 2018.
4. The conference fees presented in the table above include Polish VAT.
5. All payments are to be made in Polish Zloty (PLN).
6. All costs of money transfers are to be borne by the Participant.
7. The amount of the fee shall depend on the time of its payment and not on the time of the registration.
8. The payment for the participation in the Congress may be made as follows:
a. By bank transfer
Bank name: BANK MILLENNIUM SA
Bank address: ul. Stanisława Żaryna 2A, 02-593 Warszawa, Poland
SWIFT: SWIFT BIGBPLPW
IBAN: PL 2011 6022 0200 0000 0356 4308 24
with the payment title: UIP2019 Krakow + Participant(s) name and family name
b. By credit card
- Visa and MasterCard - payments by those credit card imply charges of 3%.
- American Express - payments by that credit card imply charges of 5%.
3. CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS & CHANGES
1. A registered Participant in the Congress or in the Accompanying Events may cancel their participation without giving any reasons for the cancellation.
2. The cancellation of the participation must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com . The cancellation e-mail should be sent from the e-mail address provided during the registration process.
3. In case of cancellation received by the Organizer:
a. prior to May 25th, 2019, the Participant shall receive the refund of the conference fee minus a €50 administration fee
b. between May 26 and August 1st 50% the Participant shall receive the refund of the 50% of the conference fee or the fees for the Accompanying Events
c. after August 1st and August 29th 2019 , the Participant shall not be entitled to a refund of any part of the conference fee or of the fees for the Accompanying Events.
4. The conference fees and the fees for the Accompanying Events shall be refunded:
a. in the case of a bank transfer — to the bank account provided by the Participant together with all the information needed to order an international bank transfer, which must be included in the cancellation e-mail
b. in the case of a credit card payment — only to the card used to make the original payment.
5. If the conditions for the refund of fees are met, such a refund shall be made in the period of up to 2 weeks following the receipt of the cancellation e-mail.
HOTEL BOOKING CANCELLATION
1. A registered Participant in the Congress or in the Accompanying Events may cancel their hotel booking without giving any reasons for the cancellation.
2. The cancellation of the room booking must be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . The cancellation e-mail should be sent from the e-mail address provided during the registration process.
3. Offered hotels have different cancellations deadlines after which refunds will not be made. The full list of offered hotels and respective deadlines.
HOTELS CANCELLATIONS DEADLINES
BB HOTEL 15.05.2019
BEST WESTERN EFFECT EXPRESS 10.06.2019
BEST WESTERN OLD TOWN 15.05.2019
GOLDEN TULIP KAZIMIERZ 08.01.2019
HILTON GARDEN INN 28.12.2018
HOLIDAY INN 15.01.2019
IBIS KRAKOW OLD TOWN 20.03.2019
IBIS KRAKOW CENTRUM 20.03.2019
INX DESIGN 03.06.2019
LWOWSKA 1 15.05.2019
MERCURE OLD TOWN 15.03.2019
NOVOTEL CENTRUM 15.03.2019
NOVOTEL CITY WEST 15.03.2019
PARK INN BY RADISSON 10.02.2019
POD ROZA 15.05.2019
PURO KAZIMIERZ 30.03.2019
PURO OLD TOWN 30.03.2019
Q HOTEL 15.01.2019
SHERATON GRAND 08.01.2019
UNICUS HOTEL 03.06.2019
VIENNA HOUSE EASY CHOPIN 03.04.2019
4. In case of cancellation after given deadline, payment will not be refunded.
4. PERSONAL DATA
1. The Data Administrator is Polskie Stowarzyszenie Flebologiczne (Polish Society of Phlebology).
5. PHOTOGRAPHY/VIDEOGRAPHY DISCLOSURE
Your participation in the congress shall be equivalent in terms of legal effects to your acceptance to grant permission for Congress Organizer and DMC to use your likeness in a photograph or video in any and all of its publications and presentations, including website entries, without payment or any other consideration; to authorize Congress Organizer and DMC to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish or distribute the photograph or video for purposes of publicizing Congress Organizer programs or for any other lawful purpose; to waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written or electronic copy, wherein your likeness appears; that these materials will become the property of Congress Organizer and DMC.
1. Any complaints against the Organizer, Participants should notify in writing by mail or fax.
2. Claims of Congress Participants should be submitted no later than 7 days from the date of completion of the Congress.
3. Complaints received after the above deadline will not be considered.
7. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. 1. In the case of the cancellation of the Conference and/or of the Accompanying Events for reasons attributable to the Congress Organizer, the entire registration fee shall be refunded to the Participant.
2. The Seller shall bear no responsibility for the acts of God (among others: natural disaster, state of war, etc.) and effects of these. In this case, if the contracted event cannot be realized, the Seller shall offer another event in a different place and time (the alternative event), on similar financial conditions. The Buyer is also allowed to terminate the contract without organisation of an alternative event, in such case registration fee will be returned to Participants.
3. The Organizer reserves the right to change, for important reasons, the program of the Conference or of the Accompanying Events determined after May 11th, 2018, and to change the venue of the Accompanying Events.
4. To the extent permitted by Polish law, the Conference Executive Organizer hereby disclaims its liability for damages to the Participants related to the organization, holding, cancellation or postponement of the Conference. The Conference Executive Organizer shall not be liable for the benefits lost by the Participants in this respect. In the case of the aggregation of claims arising from contractual damage and tort, the Participant may request the remediation of the contractual damage only within the limits provided for above. In the case of Consumers, general provisions of the Polish law shall apply.
5. The Participants shall be liable for their (personal) belongings at the Conference venue.
6. The Participants shall remedy damage made by them pursuant to general provisions of law.
7. The matters not governed by these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the Polish law.
8. Any questions and comments related to the Conference or the Accompanying Events, including those related to the registration process, should be sent to the e-mail address: email@example.com
9. Any disputes that may arise for Participation in the Congress will be settled by the court competent for the Organizer.
10. Sending a registration statement from the Congress website, constitutes acceptance of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, and the observance of policy regulations and any other arrangements made between the Participant and Congress Organizer.